Do you know about the love of famous Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo, for traditional African print Ankara? Read the article and find out the best and the brightest looks of the beauty in this style.
Iyabo Ojo is not only extremely multi-talented lady, who is equally good at both acting and directing films, which are drawing a huge audience of fans, but also a real fashion statement. She is famous for her perfectly combined, exquisite dresses which look absolutely stunning on the red carpet and everywhere are attracting the attention of fans and journalists.
The beauty is one of the most dedicated fans of traditional African bit, called Ankara. This contexture is very bright and checkered. This bit is a fast-printed cloth, first created for sewing conventional garments, but later it attracted the attention of famous fashion designers and now we can see it not only in traditional clothes but also on different wearing apparels and accompaniments.
READ ALSO: What are the best Aso Ebi styles in 2016?
Today we are going to show you the best Ankara styles of Iyabo Ojo, real Nigerian fashion icon:
- Bright pattern, connected with original black insets and diamond-cut steel heads will allow nobody to stay indifferent.
- Sunny, yellow dress, combined with traditional head wear, looks so fresh and romantic.
- A purple gown and blazing make up look at the same time modest and outstanding, just perfect for the red carpet.
- White gown with golden embroidery is a real sure-fire way.
- Red dress with traditional headdress are perfect for ladies who want to be at the center of everyone`s attention.
- The combination of grey and pink is a classic one, and beautiful Ankara print just accents its irresistibility.