Which useful vitamins does pineapple juice contain? Why can it be useful for all hypertensive patients? Read the article to learn all the facts about this popular fruit.
Benefits of pineapple
The advantages of pineapple are well known to physicians. This beautiful fruit has practically no contraindications for the healthy person and therefore thanks to the gustatory and useful qualities, became very popular among people. Ripe pineapple contains about 86% of water. So it is very juicy and satisfies thirst well.
Pineapple nutrition benefits
The pulp of yellow color has a unique taste. It is rather sweet thanks to contents of 15% of sugar also has a unique aroma. Pineapple can be allocated among other fruits as besides impressive tastes, it conceals the whole drugstore in itself. It possesses very rich vitamin set, and also mineral and trace substances. For example, there is more Vitamin C in pineapple than in a lemon. In difference from mammals (at whom vitamin C is produced independently) the person needs it from other products. Pineapple is just a good source of this vitamin. Among other things, pineapple has the following properties: Many people like pineapple thanks to Bromelain. This substance helps our organism to split proteins better and to burn fats. Also, pineapple can be considered a dietary product. There are only 50 kilocalories in 100 gr. Doctors advise using pineapple on the empty stomach. As a substance, Bromelain is well acquired only at an empty stomach, and when mixing by other nutrition it loses the properties. Also, Bromelain can cope with various inflammatory diseases, such as angina, pneumonia, sinusitis, arthritis, and others.
Benefits of eating pineapples
- It struggles with catarrhal diseases, saturating our organism with all necessary useful substances, strengthens and protects immunity. It won't prevent to be included in the ration during a flu season, in autumn and in the spring. There is a high content of ascorbic acid in pineapple – the key to success in the fight against viruses and infections.
- Pineapple is capable of lowering arterial pressure and interferes with the formation of clots. With the regular use, it is capable of warning varicosity, helping a blood to be more liquid.
- It is a prophylaxis of a stroke and a myocardial infarction. It interferes with the formation of cholesteric deposits, and also clears walls of vessels of them. Pineapple has an analgesic effect. At its constant use, you will forget about muscle and joints pains.
- Pineapple strengthens a nervous system of the person thanks to potassium, which also promotes the transfer of oxygen into a brain. It regulates liquid in the organism and strengthens the heart. The disadvantage of potassium can provoke a disturbance of a rhythm of the heart and constant fatigue in a body. The regular use of pineapple will be good prophylaxis of a disease of the cardiovascular system.
- Useful properties of pineapple are widespread in an oncology. It is considered that it is capable of preventing development a metastasis at cancer patients. Also in a stalk of a pineapple plant scientists found the molecules capable of blocking protein of cancer cells.
- Pineapple favorably affects the alimentary system and raises fermentations of a gastric juice. It will be useful to drink a glass of juice after a holiday table. Pineapple increases contents of a serotonin in a blood, which satisfies the feeling of hunger and brings excess water out of an organism. It is useful at a pancreatic failure.
- This fruit accelerates the exchange of proteins and carbohydrates thanks to the content of infrequent substance as manganese. Only one slice of fruit comprises half of a daily dose of this mineral substance.
- Pineapple prevents the development of atherosclerosis, stops inflammatory processes, and promotes an adhesion of wounds.
- Pineapple is also a good antidepressant. As well as pomelo, pineapple is capable of causing good mood. So during a stress dare to eat several pieces of this tropical fruit!
- Besides, it makes an organism younger. People do various facemasks and balms preventing folds in a cosmetology on its basis.
Benefits of pineapple juice
You shouldn't use store pineapple juices of various firms. They don't contain so many useful substances as in freshly squeezed drink. And amplifiers of taste diluted with water and sugar only do harmful influence our organism. Freshly squeezed juice has the advantages. For example, pineapple juice, as well as pineapple is sub caloric, therefore, it is much easier to lose weight with it than to gain it. Also, it normalizes the function of kidneys, a liver and stimulates work of an intestine. It is an excellent agent for cold thanks to vitamin C. Except for 16 trace substances (as well as in a pulp) there is also Bromelain in juice, which splits proteins and burns fats. This juice is very useful to hypertensive patients as it lowers pressure, clears a blood of cholesterol and makes our blood more liquid.