What are the greatest announces for IOS 10? How to fix them?
Every new version of IOS provides you with additional adjustments for settings. Sometimes, you just need to remove all announce in the IOS device. Fortunately, most of them if not all of them are quite removable. You can definitely illuminate the announces if you follow next instructions:
READ ALSO: What apps are must-have for every iPhone?
No Dictation button
Dictation button is not the best choice to be placed near the space bar on your IPhone. You can easily press it when chatting with someone and get annoyed. Fortunately, it`s quite removable.
- Settings – General – Keyboard
- Toggle the “Enable Dictation” button on off.
This action will help you to get rid of annoyed button.
Sometimes when you play with a new message feature you just can`t open the effect panel. It can only mean that your “Reduce Motion” is enabled. If you desire to have the accessibility to the message app then turn off the “Reduce Motion”.
- Proceed to head setting, then accessibility and finally reduce motion
- Toggle the Reduce Motion to off.
Turn Off Safari Autofill
The QucikType keyboard provided by Safari can also offer autofill based on the personal information. It may come in handy for some users, while other may find it annoying.
- Tap Settings, then Safari and finally AutoFill
- Toggle everything or just one of the items, like Names and Passwords, Credit Cards, User Contact info to Off.
No automatic adding to apps
Messages can now how iMessage App Store, which can add some extinctions of other apps. Unfortunately, it all goes without your approval, so you need to illuminate it.
- Get to the Messages and tap the arrow icon, then follow to Apps
- Tap the four circles icon
- Go to the Manage tab
- “Automatically Add Apps” should be on off
No Spotlight Search
The Spotlight have a tendency to save everything in your search results. Sometimes it can be embarrassing and messy, so you would need to delete it.
- Follow to Settings, then tap General and finally Spotlight Search
- Toggle the Siri Suggestions.
No Raise to wake
It`s a nice feature actually. Your screen start glowing when you pick it up. Nevertheless, not all users are fan of this feature. Therefore, you would need to disable it.
- Follow to Settings, then Display and Brightness
- Toggle off the “Raise to Wake” option
Disable the Ability to Reply Messages of the Lock Screen
You may not be a fan of non-privacy of some applications. Therefore, you would need to turn off the lock screen feature in IOS 10.
- Press Settings, then touch on ID and Passcode
- Fill in your passcode
- Scroll down for “Reply with Message” and then toggle it off completely
Rest finger feature
You could just swipe your finger to unlock the IPhone, but this function is no longer available. Now you just need to press the Home Button to open it. Nevertheless, you can also apply a feature to rest your finger on the Home Button with Touch ID – enabled and open the IPhone easily.
- Follow to Settings, then General after that Accessibility and finally the Home Button
- To unlock your phone, you would need to active the “Rest Finger” option
- READ ALSO: How to create applications for iPhone?