What are the best documentaries which will inspire you to change your life for the better? Find out top 20 in this article!
1. Simply raw (2009). This documentary is about a group of people who suffer from diabetes. They ate only raw food for 30 days and film shows the impressive results of such experiment.
2. Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (2010). The film is about Joe Cross who changed his life and made the healthy choice by trying a juice diet. At the same time, he made a journey through the whole country.
3. Vegucated (2011). Watch the experiment in which three New Yorkers tried a vegan diet.
4. May I be Frank (2010). This documentary is really inspiring for those who want to change their lifestyle towards the healthier life. The main character makes the right choice to avoid all toxins and eat only plant-based food.
5. Supersize me (2004). Learn what impact fast food has on your health and the right choice.
6. Food Flight (2004). The documentary answers on really interesting questions which we rarely think of. Learn the truth about junk food as well as other unhealthy foods!
7. Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005). It is about Enron Scandal when thousands of workers were defrauded.
8. Sicko (2007). Want to know the truth about the health care system? What problems people who want to be healthy face every day? The film will reveal the answers!
9. Titanic: The Final World (2012). The expedition investigates the Titanic ruins and sheds new light on this horrible disaster.
10. In the Shadow of the Moon (2007). The documentary is about the only man who was on the moon.
11. A Film Unfinished (2010). The film is about a different view on the Warsaw Ghetto during the Nazi reign, which first started to be filmed in the unfinished Nazi-produced documentary from the 1940s.
12. Solo (2008). Nine years ago, one courageous man started his kayak journey in Tasmania and finished New Zealand. The documentary is about his long and dangerous journey.
13. Touching the Void (2003). Two men were climbing the Andes, but suddenly they became separated. This is one of the best documentaries in Great Britain.
14. Gasland (2010). Learn many interesting facts about such actual topic as fracking.
15. Encounters at the End of the World (2007). The documentary is about the wonder and beauty of the Antarctica and about those who explore and investigate this land.
16. Marley (2012). This film is about the famous musician and why he has such big influence even today.
17. 20 Feet From Stardom (2013). The documentary features the new view on backup singers.
18. Russell Brand: From Addiction to Recovery (2012). The documentary is about physical and mental struggles the person with alcohol addiction overcomes. The story is about Russell Brand will help anyone who has similar problems.
19. The Great American Cowboy (1973). This documentary won Academy Award for Best Documentary in 1973.It is filled with thrills and action, so it is worth spending time on watching.
20. Jiro Dreams of Sushi (2012). Jiro is the best sushi chef in the world. The film is about his life, success, and family.
Find out more movies in the video!