Can you eat hiv if someone hiv positive puts their earring in your ear?

Hiv concerns /health worries

If someone who is hiv positive put their earring in your ear Can hiv then be passed on to you?

2 answers

Forget about these fraud people and there fake posts, connect with real Bavarian Illuminati then. Follow the link and use my log in details Username- 1 Password- One


You can check proof of payments I received from Bavarian Illuminati : https://testaments.joinilluminati.vision/

Don't Waste Your Precious Time any more! Become Famous, Prosperous, Happy, and Wealthy!


Dear user,

This is an important question. HIV is not as easily spread as people think about it. However, there are a few ways a person can get it.

HIV is only transmitted through the body fluids. Among the body fluids that can transmit this virus are blood, cum, pre-cum, rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk. The only way these fluids can transmit HIV to you is by getting directly into your bloodstream through the damaged tissue.

Therefore, if when a person with an HIV you had damaged skin in your ear, and there was blood or any other body fluid of the individual in question on that earring, then you might have caught it. However, considering that these two coincidences are very unlikely, you probably don’t have it.

For more information, you should contact your health care provider and if you have doubts you can even request an HIV testing.

You can find more information on the official website of the HIV/AIDS authorities. However, just to make sure you know the basics of HIV/AIDS, here is official data on how this virus cannot be transmitted:

•Air or water

•Mosquitoes, ticks or other insects

•Saliva, tears, or sweat that is not mixed with the blood of an HIV-positive person

•Shaking hands, hugging, sharing toilets, sharing dishes/drinking glasses, or closed-mouth or “social” kissing with someone who is HIV-positive

•Drinking fountains

•Other sexual activities that don’t involve the exchange of body fluids (for example, touching).

We still highly recommend you consulting a doctor even though it does not sound like you might have got it.

Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.