Have you ever tried drinking water in the morning? Check out the top benefits right now! How drinking water may sometimes cure a disease? Find out the healing capabilities of water right now!
The Japanese, who are renowned for their longevity, start their day with special activity, immediately after waking up they drink a glass of water on an empty stomach. There is a reasonable justification for this habit - drinking water. Numerous studies confirm that drunk water on an empty stomach does not only trigger the body's metabolic processes and has a strengthening effect on the body, but also helps in the treatment of many chronic diseases.
There is no better recipe, so simple and extremely useful, rather than a glass of pure water on an empty stomach! Each of us knows about the benefits of this morning ritual, but not all of us do it. Meanwhile, water is an excellent tool for quick and instant wake-up charge of vivacity.
Water is like nothing else can ‘run’ our body and regulate its operations: at one moment it activates the nervous system, improves health, normalizes gastrointestinal tract, lack of fluid becomes filled, and the body gets rid of all the unnecessary toxins and breakdown products. Not without reason, water is an essential component of any health program or diet. In order to get the maximum effect from the morning cup of water, you should consider some important rules and facts of water consumption.
Water is the main constituent element of our body. Muscles are composed of 75% water; brain - 90%; bones - 22%, and our blood - 83%. You must keep this in mind and clearly understand how important it is to drink water every day to keep the body healthy and prevent the emergence of a variety of diseases that can undermine and seriously worsen our condition. We can help the body to get the most useful properties of water only due to drinking 1 to 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach. Do you want to know what benefits it can bring?
10 reasons to drink water on an empty stomach
- One or two glasses of water on an empty stomach - this is the perfect remedy for removing toxins and other unnecessary body substances. Therefore, the water helps to prevent disease, as well as activates the metabolism, which is important for the subsequent process of metabolism for the day.
- While we sleep, our body is actively working on the restoration of cells and purification of internal organs; so drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach is so helpful - it helps the body to get rid of unnecessary substances with the urine.
- If you drink one (or more) glass of water on an empty stomach, you can reduce the negative effect of alcohol, tobacco, environmental pollution, fast food and so on.
- Water is an indispensable ally of the skin; water supports its healthy. Two glasses of water, drunk on an empty stomach will help to maintain skin elasticity and maintain its good shape, as well as to prevent the appearance of premature wrinkles.
- Drinking water in the morning, we contribute to the protection and hydration of vital organs and provide their correct working.
- Two or three glasses of water on an empty stomach - this is also a great way to lose weight. Apart from the fact that the water clears the body of toxins, it also helps to burn fat and calories and reduces the feeling of hunger - and therefore prevents the appearance of excess weight from overeating.
- Drinking water in the morning is good for health also because this way we take care of the lymphatic system, the digestive system, control the release of cortisol, as well as strengthen the body's defense system and help it to fight infections.
- A glass of warm water, drunk on an empty stomach, can help to recharge your ‘batteries’ at the beginning of the day and save you from lethargy and fatigue that often accompany us in the morning.
- A glass of water drunk on an empty stomach is the perfect way to prevent or cure constipation, because water helps to activate the digestive system.
- If you have gastritis the water will be able to help you too. Drink at least 3 cups of water on an empty stomach - it will help to reduce the level of acidity of the stomach and relieve you from colic, which can cause gastritis.
Benefits of drinking water in the morning
We have repeatedly written about the importance of maintaining water balance in the body throughout the day. Today we will talk about why it is important to drink water in the morning on an empty stomach - what it can affect and which problem it solves.
Why do you need to start the morning with a glass of water on an empty stomach? What problems can be solved with the help of water you drink in the morning on an empty stomach?
Our bodies are 65% of water. Is there any wonder that adherence to proper drinking regime will allow us to solve a lot of problems? Scientists believe that even a couple of glasses of water, drunk on an empty stomach, can have a beneficial effect on our body:
- preparation of the gastrointestinal tract to the work;
- cleansing the body of toxins;
- mild laxative effect;
- resumption of fluid balance in the body;
- getting rid of excess weight;
- acceleration of metabolism.
However, according to the research, in addition to the bracing effect, water also has the therapeutic effect on our body. Here are just some of the diseases, when water drunk on an empty stomach can easily be involved in its treatment:
- body pain,
- increased blood cholesterol,
- kidney and urinary tract,
- eye problems,
- menstrual disorders.
How to drink water for medicinal purposes? Drinking water benefits.
Drinking water in the morning is a good habit; we can all take it for a rule - it will help take care of the health and the body. However, it is also important to bear in mind that you need to drink water with caution: if you drink a lot of water at one time, it will not bring any good, quite the contrary - can harm health. To the benefit of drinking water on an empty stomach, pay attention to these tips:
- If you want to drink 2 liters or 4 cups of water a day, it is best to do it in stages throughout the day. You can drink the first glass of water on an empty stomach, and then another one after breakfast and the other two - at different times of the day before the meals.
- To get used to a new way of water use, it is recommended to start with a small amount, for example, begin to drink one glass of water on an empty stomach, and then gradually go to two or three glasses.
- The water must be clean: Make sure the water from the tap in your home meets the standards of drinking water quality. If not, choose water in bottles.
- It is necessary to drink only pure, unboiled water. You cannot substitute it with juices, coffee, tea, milk and other beverages, as it eliminates the therapeutic effect. It is best to use filtered or mineral water without gas.
Water should be drunk in the morning, which means on an empty stomach, to achieve the therapeutic effect. The period between drunk water and first meal should take at least 45 minutes. Between meals there must necessarily be at least 2 hours.
Water must be necessarily warm, about 25-40 degrees, as the cold water from the refrigerator irritates the stomach, and has no therapeutic effect. Water should be drunk by small sips. First, drink 1 cup, wait for 5-10 minutes and then drink another glass.
Duration hydrotherapy, as a rule, differs depending on the disease. According to some people, regular consumption of water on an empty stomach helps to get rid of:
- signs of dehydration - in 10-15 days;
- gastritis - 10 days;
- diabetes - 30 days;
- from frequent constipation - 10-15 days;
- high blood pressure - 30-45 days
- tuberculosis - 90 days.
Attention! In the presence of any dangerous symptoms, of any form cancer or arthritis a person should consult a doctor.
What can be added to the water to enhance the healing effect?
If the prospect of drinking fresh water in the morning does not appeal to you, you can give it a little taste with the help of honey or lemon.
- Honey. Drink a glass of clean water, and then seize it with a teaspoon of honey - it will help with the prevention of colds and the decision of some of the skin problems, energize you and improve your mood. You can start your breakfast in 25-30 minutes.
- Lemon. Just squeeze half a lemon in a glass of water or just throw couple of rings right into it. On the beneficial properties of water with lemon: improves the digestive system, liver and intestine; helps fight heart disease; purifies the blood; removes toxins from the body; helps with colds; strengthens the immune system; improves skin condition; freshens breath; promotes weight loss; keeps the body in good shape; improves mood.
Please note that if you have allergies and gastrointestinal problems, honey and lemon should be used with caution. Consult with your doctor!
Water is essential for life; its health benefits are undeniable. All the organs of our body need water: the only way they will be able to function properly and stay healthy. Water cannot be neglected: it is - the most important gift of nature, which is easy to use and extremely important. Try to follow our tips at least for a month and you will see and feel the difference!
- READ ALSO: Most expensive water – 5 top kinds