My father was d first to disvirgin me wen i was 14 since den no other man's **** has eva satisfied me. I am 24 and about to get married but can't resist my father's **** which satisfies me d way other men doesn't.wot do i do.

I want to stop this sinful act.

1 answers

The reason this happens is because you got hurt: emotionally and possibly physically. The one who had to protect and cherish you has committed something he had no business doing. Now you really need help, otherwise your marriage would be at risk. Please, consult your pastor at a local church (if you attend one) or seek help of wise women or psychologists. Read articles online on how to overcome the past and leave it behind. Pray and God would direct you to the help you need so much.

Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.