How can I divorce my husband he has had an interview with the embassy and was not granted his visa cause he couldn't show proof we are in an spousal relationship.He wants me to hire another lawyer and continue to help him with his bills while he is still

0 answers
Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.