What are the psychological methods how to gain trust from the person? Why is the adaptation so important for gaining a trust and faith of the interlocutor? Read the information below to find all answers to the questions.
How is trust built?
Each person has the individual style of behavior, facial expressions, gestures, body poses, intonation in a voice, the main set of verbal expressions and, of course, representative system. Each person has a certain system of outlook, the perception of external reality and behavior. Knowing these features of the interlocutor, it is possible to gain the confidence during communication with him by means of technology of the hidden manipulation, using the adaptive method. The matter is that people meet with others, being guided by the general principle. It can be mutual interest or similar outlook, one zodiac sign or a profession, a similar mimicry or a way to express the emotions etc. People love similar and reject strangers. Interlocutor, with whom we have nothing the general, is uninteresting or even unpleasant to us.
Adaptation is directed to the achievement of subconscious trust at the interlocutor. The technology of creation of trust and faith contains the following main components:
- adapt to a pose,
- adapt to gestures,
- adapt to breathe,
- adapt to the speech,
- psychological adaptation.
Let’s consider these methods in details:
- Adaptation to a pose. The first that should be made for the creation of the trust is to copy a pose of the interlocutor. But it is necessary to do it naturally and easily that the other person had no impression that poses of his body are consciously copied and bullied. During the conversation, the partner can replace the position of a body several times. Therefore, copying all changes, which happen in the position of his body, is necessary to follow them with the small lag. In order to make the fine-tuning less noticeable, it is possible to adapt gradually, for example, to make the same inclination, and then to adapt to other positions.
READ ALSO: What do men pay attention to in females?
- Adaptation on gestures. Gestures are always a signal of any psychological changes in the interlocutor. Accurately making adaptation on the system of gesticulation of the interlocutor is possible to achieve the deeper level of credibility from his unconscious. To gain the confidence of the interlocutor, it isn't necessary to copy gestures exactly. It is enough to reproduce their general direction. For example, if the interlocutor has brought a hand to a forehead, it is possible to remove an imaginary mote from the jacket. If the interlocutor has taken off his glasses and wipes it, it is possible to make manipulations with the pen, which lies near you.
- Adaptation to breath. It is a difficult method, demanding a long training. Fine-tuning to breath means that we begin to breathe with the same depth and intensity, as well as the interlocutor. At the same time, it is better to begin to watch either a breath or an exhalation of the person. The greatest complexity of adaptation to breath consists in the recognition of how the interlocutor exactly breathes. Breath of the person can be heard. It is possible to notice it in the movements of nostrils, for example. It is possible to see how the breast at the woman or a stomach at the man moves. It is possible to embrace or put a hand on a shoulder and thus to enter the rhythm.
- Adaptation to the speech. Adaptation to the speech includes a voice timbre, speech speed, and other characteristics of the speech of the interlocutor, for example, the use of filler words and verbal predicates.
- Psychological adaptation. Such adaptation is made by means of creation of communication space, in which you will feel a part of something with your interlocutor. At the same time, when it concerns methods of psychological fine-tuning, you have to remember that you enter on the territory of the maximum importance for other person and any incorrect word or an action at once will become an obstacle in further interaction with this person for you, which may be a huge failure.
- Adaptation to emotions. Before communication, you should bring yourself to the same emotional state, which is observed at the interlocutor.
- Adaptation to values. Values of other person are his fixed and certain relation to all things in the world. If the deep dissonance between your values suddenly appears, the person will be completely lost for you. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid any estimated statements at preparation to communication. The estimated statement makes the valuable structure of the interlocutor active, and it very often leads to a dissonance.
These are all basic rules how to gain trust at the psychological level. And these are some trust quotes:
- You give a sword in hands of each person whom you trust. He can protect or destroy you with it.
- If you managed to deceive someone, don't think that the person is a fool. You have to understand that the person trusted you more than you deserve that.
- One act suffices to lose daily trust to the person, and even thousands of words about forgiveness won't help to return it.
- Is it difficult to forgive the person? No. It is more difficult to believe him again.
- There are three things, which most of the people are afraid of: to trust, to tell the truth, and to be yourself.
- True happiness is to have the one for whom you can open the soul without fear to be devoted.
- Eternity is necessary to gain trust. One instant suffices for disappointment.
- READ ALSO: What Bible says about love?