How to do a screenshot? Read the article to find out!
Sometimes you desire to take a screenshot from your laptop, MacBook or mobile phone. Nevertheless, it`s hard to do that if you don`t know how. You may try to search how to take a screenshot on the internet. It`s quite easy to do that. You may also try it by yourself. It should be noticeable, that it`s different that to take a screenshot on the MacBook, Windows, Android or Apple devices. You may need to learn much more information about that if you wish to do that. Nevertheless, you may simply download apps for making screenshots on your mobile phone, PC or MacBook. If you need complete steps for the how to do a screenshot, you may read this article.
READ ALSO: How to live longer and feel better?
How to take a screenshot on MacBook?
You may take a screenshot of your whole screen or just part of it with MacBook. And of course, you may save it in jpg and png formats.
- Try to press a set of command button plus Shift and 3
- Then you may find the screenshot as a png file on your desktop
If you desire to take only a short part of the screen, then you would need to follow these commands:
- Try to press Command then shift plus 4. The pointer will be changed to a crosshair symbol.
- You would need to move a crosshair pointer to the point where your screenshot should be started.
- You may also hold the option key, space bar or Shift key if you desire to change the selection moves.
- When you selected your area – release the mouse or track board. If you desire to cancel the selection, then try to press the Escape button.
- You may find the screenshot as a png file on your desktop.
You desire to get your window screenshotted
- You would need to press command button, then shift plus 4. Your pointer will change to the crosshair pointer.
- Then press to a space bar and the pointer will be changed to a camera pointer.
- You would need to move the camera pointer to the window and highlight it.
- Try to move the camera pointer to a window to highlight it.
- You may need to click the mouse or track board. If you don`t desire to save it, then just press Escape.
- You may find the screenshot of png on your desktop.
If you desire to take a screenshot of the menu
- Try to click on a menu to reveal the content
- Try to press Command, then shift and 4, the pointer will be changed to a crosshair.
- You would need to drag to select a menu
- If you desire to select the area, then click your track or mouse button. If you desire to cancel, then click on Escape.
- You may find a screenshot as a png file on your MacBook.
If you desire to know how to make a screenshot of menu without the title
- You would need to click on a menu to reveal the content
- Try to press Command, then shift and 4, and it will change the pointer to the crosshair
- Try to press to a crossbar to change the crosshair to a camera pointer
- You would need to move the pointer to the menu to highlight it
- Try to click trackpad or mouse button. If you desire to cancel the selection, then you may try to click Escape.
- You may find your screenshot as a png file on the desktop
More details about the screenshots:
- If you desire to find png files on your Mac OS X, then you may need to search them as Screen Shot time or date.png
- If you desire to save the screenshot as the Clipboard and not the file on your desktop, then use the Command, Shift, and Control-4.
- You may open the screenshots with image-editing apps, like the preview.
- Some apps on your MacBook may not allow you to take screenshots.
How can you take a screenshot for Windows?
If you want to take the whole screenshot of the desktop, then try to press PrtScn. Your windows will capture the entire screen of your device. How to find screenshot button? You may find it on your keyboard. It`s in the upper right section of it. The press key name is PrtScn.
If you desire to take a screenshot of a single picture, then try to hold ALT and PrtScn. Your windows will capture only the currently open window. If it`s in the clipboard, then you can copy paste it into the document. Just select the document and select the area of the document where you desire to copy paste and then hold CTRL and V. You may paste it into the graphic file, like Paint. Just launch Paint, then paste and save. How can you try to take a screenshot directly as a file? Just try to hold the windows button and press PrtScn. You may find your file in windows as pictures folder and screenshots.
If you desire to find some dedicating screenshot apps for Windows, then you may take some searching on the web.
Capture a screenshot at the IOS iPhone
- Try to press, then hold the Sleep button on the top or side of your device
- You may try to hold and release the Home Button immediately.
- Then you may find your screenshot in the Photos App, then tap Camera Roll
How to make a screenshot on your iPad?
- You need to hold the power button on the hold of your device.
- You need to press the home button
- Hold these two buttons together
- You will take a screenshot
- You may watch your screenshot in the photo apps
How to take a screenshot on Android?
- You would need to activate your device
- Try to hold the power button and volume button together
- You will take a screenshot
- Now you can see a screenshot in your pictures on the mobile phone
It`s quite easy to get your screen screenshotted. Nevertheless, you may also find screenshot apps all over the internet. You may find many articles how to make a screenshot for Apple or how to do a screenshot on android. Still, it does not matter what you desire to take a screenshot. You may also take some pictures from other devices and send it to your friends and colleagues.
- READ ALSO: How did 9ice escape armed robbery attack?