Is it true that Illuminati controls everything including Video Music Awards? Find out evidences here?
Illuminati was originated on the first of May in 1776 in Germany. This is the secret society. Its main goal was to stop the impact of Catholic Church over philosophy and science. Illuminati still exists and implements its members in media, government, and business. Its members apply maximum efforts to create a New world order. Therefore they silently rule the world through secrecy, symbols, and signs.
There is an opinion that the Illuminati influence can’t be stopped. Even VMAs can’t do anything about it. Here are 15 examples which prove that the Illuminati controls Video Music Awards:
1. The most-rewarded video in the whole history of Video Music Awards contains mind control signs
The video of Peter Gabriel is the most successful video in the entire history of the show, since it has won nine Moonman awards. It is called “Sledgehammer”. The video contains many swirling objects. The main goal of which is to brainwash and hypnotize the viewers in order to make them obedient and docile.
2. The VMAs first co-host, Dan Aykroyd, is pursued with the occult
From the beginning, Dan Aykroyd spoke publicly about his interest in the UFOs, paranormal, and crystal skulls. Surprisingly, he also made up Crystal Skull Vodka.
3. The video clip of Madonna "Like A Prayer" contains the views of burning crosses.
Madonna is the winner of the Viewer’s Choice Award at the 1989 VMAs. Her video "Life A Prayer" contain scenes which are against the Catholic Church because.
4. Lady Gaga showed blood sacrifice
Blood sacrifice is the favorite thing of Illuminati's. Lady Gaga proved it in 2009.
5. P!nk's dancing lips performance in 2012 represents the doctrine of silence
If you know anything about the Illuminati, then you know about The Vow of Silence. This silence ensures the preservation of power and influence by individuals involved in these secret societies and secret arrangements. P!nk has chosen lips imagery, so it is evident that she is aware of it as well.
6. Madonna’s “cone bra” have the shape of pyramids
The pyramid is one of the most famous symbols of the Illuminati. “Vogue” which features Madonna in her bra, received nine VMA nominations in 1990
READ ALSO: Are Illuminati members religious?
7. Beyonce signified fiery human sacrifice by being hung upside down
Beyonce officially entered the Illuminati in 2003 VMA when she performed upside down. This mimicked the human sacrifices the Illuminati regularly perform by dipping people in boiling oil or caramel.
8. “Heard any good jokes lately?” is an anagram for “Joy! Tally-ho! Dog-eared snake.”
When Pee-Wee Herman at first appeared publicly at the 1991 Video Music Awards. He told: “Heard any good jokes lately?” Nevertheless, it is obvious that statement is actually an anagram for “Joy! Tally-ho! Dog-eared snake.” This is the secret signal of the members of Illuminati.
9. Eminem's dancers are looking like clones
Eminem first performed his new single “The Real Slim Shady” at the 2002 VMAs. The dancers were dressed and looked just like Eminem. In fact, they were real test clones. The Illuminati members created these clones. However, they haven’t survived the night because of their immune systems.
10. Taylor Swift was interrupted by Kanye West
Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift when she was pronouncing her speech for the Best Female video in 2009. He was acting as an agent of Lucifer and said that Beyonce must receive the award. Actually, later on, Beyonce won an award for Video of the Year due to the fact that she is Illuminati.
11. The floor on which Usher was performing, was hypnotized
This evident is so clear, so comments are unnecessary- Illuminati even doesn't try to hide their signs.
12. Rihanna performed "Cockiness" surrounded by snake images in 2012
While this is the most blatant display, snakes have popped up often at VMAs
13. Jay-Z and Beyonce and Jay-Z announced the most significant news at the 2011 VMAs
The couple announced that Beyonce is pregnant at the 2011 VMAs. The reason is that they're Illuminati royalty.
14. Russell Brand told the audience to vote for Barack Obama
It is not a coincidence that Obama was elected as a President of USA. This is just a proof of the global influence of the Illuminati all world events.
15. "The Adventures of Fartman" starring Howard Stern and Luke Perry never happened
Howard Stern appeared as Fartman and Luke Perry made a joke about the death of James Dean at the 1992 VMAs. There are thoughts that the Illuminati had killed James Dean. Therefore the filming was canceled. , because Luke paid to much attention to the death of Dean.
Share your opinion about the topic in comments and enjoy the video!