Now this thread or should i say question was inspired when i over heard 2 elderly men in talking politics.Infact they were actually X-raying the Niger Delta's unending woes when one of the old men summed up all the present troubles of the Niger Delta people and came to the conclusion that the people of the Niger Delta are the most confused people in Nigeria.
I can't really remember the full details of their discussion however the following points where raised by the Old man that concluded that people of the Niger Delta are confused.
The following are the reasons he gave, remember i'm just quoting the Old man
1. Why on earth did the people of the Niger Delta give Alams s Kings welcome when he first arrived back to Balyesa after jumping bail in 2005 after looting them dry.
2. This same people still gave him a resounding welcome the second time after his concluded jail term some weeks ago.
3.The Alams they keep giving this resounding welcome looted them dry and of all his siezed /confiscated assets and investments none of them could be traced to the Niger Delta.
4. Why do the called Niger Delta Militants opt for the option of Kidnapping their own people after getting bored of kidnapping Expatraits and even strip as low to kidnap childrens demanding Millions.
5. The reign of Cultists declaring mayhem in Port harcourt all in the name of power tussle
6. Ijaw Elders calling for State of Emergency pointing accusing fingers at the Executive Governor of the state as master minding the entire mayhem.
No hard feelings but from the points the Old man gave,to some extent got me convinced that folks of the Niger Delta may be confused but i'm not jumping to conclusions until i sample you folks opinions.
Do you think people of the Niger Delta are actually confused too ?