Many of us for many times have already thought about how great it would be to have a private plane. Any time you wish it can be used for flying go anywhere in the world. There are many rich people who can afford it. Therefore, out today`s top list presents you the most amazing and outrageous private aircrafts, which are owned by the richest and most influential people on the planet.
Many private planes are called business jets. Such private planes` interiors are specially designed for politicians, celebrities, and business leaders. These private planes are usually different from the usual high level of comfort. During a flight, salons of the most expensive models allow their owners both eating and sleeping well, but even taking a shower.
Such private plane price is very big. However, we cannot judge people who can afford such a high level of comfort.
- Owner: Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the Saudi royal family member
- Cost: 500.000.000 USD
One of the richest men in the Arab world owns three private planes. One of them is a huge, luxurious and expensive Airbus 380. This private plane cost is $ 300 million. Over 200 million was spent on interior alteration according to Prince`s preferences.
This “Flying Palace” boasts the following features:
- Concert hall for 10 persons, and entertainment area;
- Turkish bath;
- Dining room for 14 persons;
- Prayer room with rugs;
- Garage and stable;
- Royal hall;
- 20 guest rooms;
- 5 bedrooms with bathrooms
- Meeting room with holographic displays;
- Personal throne, placed in the center of the aircraft.
Furthermore, there is also a magic room with monitors on all the walls, floor and ceiling showing terrain the private plane is overflying at the moment. Twelve flight attendants work on board. Its total capacity is 855 passengers. The list of royal decorations of the jet can continued for a long time. The only Airbus 380 disadvantage is that not every airport can take such a giant.
- Owner: Alisher Usmanov, Russian billionaire
- Cost: 350.000.000 USD
Alisher Usmanov`s money status is over $ 16 billion. He owns a few planes, but his favorite one is Airbus 340-300. The aircraft was purchased for $ 238 million. It is equipped with the latest technology on the remaining $ 112 million.
This private plane is equipped with four engines. It is ideal for making long intercontinental flights: the range of flight – 13.600 km.
- Owner: Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei
- Cost: 233.000.000 USD
One of the richest monarchs in the world owns three private aircraft. Boeing 747-430 is the largest Sultan`s aircraft. He bought it from “Lufthansa” for $ 100 million.
After it he spent over 133 million dollars on interior finishing. Living room, bedroom and bathroom are also decorated with gold and French cut glass. Even washbasins are made of pure gold.
Boeing 747-8I VIP
- Owner: Joseph Lau, Hong Kong billionaire
- Cost: 153.000.000 USD
The aircraft of one of the richest Asian businessmen is called “Dreamliner”. It boasts with:
- Vaulted ceilings;
- Spiral staircases;
- Video monitors with flat screen and home theater;
- Gym and conference hall;
- Wine cellar with the richest collection (over 11,000 bottles).
There is also a portrait of Mao Zedong by Andy Warhol, bought for over 17 million dollars.
READ ALSO: Why pastors shouldn't have private planes?
- Owner: Donald Trump, the US billionaire
- Cost: 100.000.000 USD
The plane was not originally designed specifically for the American businessman. However, it was redesigned for Trump. Now it meets all the owner`s requirements.
A must for Donald Trump was the presence of:
- Modern home theater with 52 inches plasma;
- Spacious bedrooms with silk linens depicting the family coat of arms;
- Private office equipped with tables and all necessary office equipment;
- Bathroom with circular shower, gold-plated faucets and sink, crystal lamps;
- There are also many expensive paintings on this private plane.
- READ ALSO: How does Buhari's private jet look like?